Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31751 MXN / INR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is about the same as in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,632 (₨134,269) in Guwahati.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)