Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 890 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.160 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,059 ($2,830) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)