Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01409 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,045 (3,905,668 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 4 hours ago)