Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00590 MXN / COP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,225 (COL$6,992,241) in Girardot.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)