Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11185 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 81% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,755 (695,173 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)