Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48101 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,655 (Php132,336) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 208 (about 4 hours ago)