Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 139% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,997 (€4,332) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 4 hours ago)