Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.564 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,857 (R$ 9,220) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)