Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 133% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,001 (€3,746) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)