Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,300 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 265% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 178,766 (€6,620) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)