Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.660 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,075 (R$ 12,248) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)