Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.095 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 65% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,850 ($2,816) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bergen costs kr 800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)