Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Mazatlán, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 873 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13321 MXN / ARSX *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,347 (ARS $147,151) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)