Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 76% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,268 (€2,676) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)