Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.992 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,512 (€2,647) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)