Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.727 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,332 (€3,043) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)