Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.114 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,998 ($3,857) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)