Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00620 MXN / COP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,823 (COL$8,362,787) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)