Cost of living in Calgary, Canada vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.596 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 155% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,298 (C$6,950) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)