Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.872 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,921 (€3,432) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)