Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01924 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 153% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,435 (₩5,790,354) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)