Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 941 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 153% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,894 (€4,736) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Prague costs 650 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$12 (about 3 hours ago)