Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 72% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,131 (€2,838) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 4 hours ago)