Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.517 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 264% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 160,375 ($6,541) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)