Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.923 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 184% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 136,432 ($6,848) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)