Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.122 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,116 ($4,180) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)