Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,017 prices entered by 542 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00620 MXN / COP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,291 (COL$9,075,810) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)