Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 301 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.887 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,428 (8,396 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 3 hours ago)