Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.573 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,777 (R$ 11,414) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)