Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.549 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,839 (R$ 10,663) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)