Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07308 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,425 (607,913 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)