Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00551 MXN / COP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,932 (COL$7,611,608) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)