Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.793 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 79% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,090 (€3,139) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)