Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,887 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.886 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 103% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,305 (€3,527) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)