Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04603 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,327 (897,918 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)