Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01384 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,925 (3,895,815 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)