Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01924 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 160% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,770 (₩6,486,359) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)