Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02824 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,139 (CH$2,519,111) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)