Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 810 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 35.182 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 113% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,382 (Dinar 2,541) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)