Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.727 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,230 (€3,563) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)