Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02026 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 215% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 145,102 (7,160,546 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)