Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05234 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,203 (1,131,103 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)