Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03304 USD / TWD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 49% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,052 (122,648 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)