Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.703 USD / CAD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,496 (C$9,243) in Yellowknife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)