Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00064 USD / MMK
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 56% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,320 (5,170,645 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 3 hours ago)