Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00071 USD / MMK
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 52% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,106 (5,790,272 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 3 hours ago)