Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / COP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,417 (COL$9,287,379) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 4 hours ago)