Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 69% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,638 (COL$9,653,593) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)