Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09933 USD / SEK
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 36% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,105 (51,393 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 5 hours ago)