Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00143 USD / CLP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 54% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,410 (CH$2,381,835) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (about 2 hours ago)