Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00118 USD / CLP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 62% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,153 (CH$2,682,274) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)