Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00936 USD / RSD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,725 (397,790 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)