Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10063 USD / SEK
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 30% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,537 (55,020 kr) in Uppsala.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)