Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,414 (COL$8,848,441) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)